Updated information for Corona Covid-19
Our actions so far:
– We carry out continuous risk assessments. Local emergency response groups within each region are initiated and report to the central emergency response group.
– We are in contact with our suppliers to identify risks in the supplier flow in order to take any possible disruption into account as far as possible.
– Work with our customers should be carried out as usual, but unnecessary physical contact should be avoided as far as possible.
– Other external meetings will be conducted as planned, but physical meetings will be replaced if possible for digital meetings.
– As part of reducing the risk of spreading infection, Coromatic employees are asked to work from home if possible and all internal meetings take place digitally.
– The staff from Coromatic that you meet are healthy and symptom-free and have been instructed in how to behave to limit the risk of spread.
Travel Guidelines that applies to business trips
Coromatics guidelines are that we do not make unnecessary trips, either in Sweden or abroad. On the other hand, we perform the business trips needed to fulfill our mission, whether it is travel within the country or abroad. In order to limit the spread of infection, we ask everyone to take note of and follow the authorities’ recommendations also regarding private travel.
Sources of information
In these times, it is important that we have access to the right information at the right time. Below sources use for information retrieval for internal use in the organization and in communication with our stakeholders.