Updated information for Corona Covid-19
Our actions so far:
– We carry out continuous risk assessments. Local emergency response groups within each region are initiated and report to the central emergency response group.
– We are in contact with our suppliers to identify risks in the supplier flow in order to take any possible disruption into account as far as possible.
– Work with our customers should be carried out as usual, but unnecessary physical contact should be avoided as far as possible.
– Other external meetings will be conducted as planned, but physical meetings will be replaced if possible for digital meetings.
– As part of reducing the risk of spreading infection, Coromatic employees are asked to work from home if possible and all internal meetings take place digitally.
– The staff from Coromatic that you meet are healthy and symptom-free and have been instructed in how to behave to limit the risk of spread.
This applies to business trips
Since February 20, no business trips to China have been allowed. As a precaution, this also applies to trips to the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Iran (2 March)
- Japanese (2 March)
- Italy (13 March)
- France region, Alsace, Lorriane and Champagne-Ardenne (13 March)
This travel stop also includes transfer flights through these countries. Similarly, no business visits may be received from these countries (applies even when only a stopover is made in one of these countries).
This applies to private trips
If an employee returns from a private trip to one of the above countries or has had contact with people who have recently been to the above countries, they should contact their manager before returning to the workplace. Appropriate measures are decided in consultation with the manager.
The general recommendation is that employees can work in the office / workplace if they are symptom free. In other cases, it may be possible, after individual assessment, to work from home for a certain period. If a contracted supplier, contractor, consultant or other external partner is affected by the following guidelines, contact the responsible / contact person at Coromatic for a discussion on possible measures.
Sources of information
In these times, it is important that we have access to the right information at the right time. Below sources use fi for information retrieval for internal use in the organization and in communication with our stakeholders.