Servicing of cooling systems
What matters most to you?
- Avoiding interruptions or downtime
- Getting the right and timely help from service technicians’
- Completing statutory services
- Getting an overview of your critical facilities
- Getting the right service skills for your facilities
… or something completely different?
What should you pay special attention to in connection with the service and maintenance of your cooling system?
- Preventive and remedial maintenance
- Review and control of cooling systems
- Replacement of spare parts
- Annual statutory inspection
- Operational and energy-related savings through preventive maintenance
The cooling system is a critical function in your business, and it is therefore important that it is inspected at regular intervals, at least in connection with the annual, statutory inspection. You have the option of signing a service agreement. Together, we can find out which agreement best meets your needs.
With a service agreement from Coromatic, you get:
- Nation-wide assistance from technical experts, 24/7
- A tailor-made service agreement that meets your exact needs
- Service reports regarding work performed
- 24/7 access to the service centre by phone or email
- Single point of contact – a single phone number for servicing all your installations
What are the benefits of transferring responsibility to Coromatic?
When you hand over responsibility for your critical facilities to us, you get time to take care of key areas of your business. Not only will you get access to the expertise of the Swedish service organisation, but also our entire Nordic network of service technicians, who are specially trained to take care of all types of critical infrastructure.
Do you want to know more about how we can help you secure your cooling system?
Contact us at 020-45 05 05 or firstname.lastname@example.org