Servicing backup power
What matters most to you?
- Avoiding interruptions or downtime
- Getting the right and timely help from service technicians’
- Completing statutory services
- Getting an overview of your critical facilities
- Getting the right service skills for your facilities
… or something completely different?
What should you pay particular attention to in connection with the servicing and maintenance of your backup power plant?
- Regular inspections to ensure that it starts when needed
- Changing oil and filters
- Reviewing and checking cooling and fuel systems
- Servicing and testing starter batteries
- Regular cleaning and engine operation
- Continuous adjustment
- Compliance with applicable statutory requirements
With a service agreement from Coromatic, you get:
- Nation-wide assistance from technical experts, 24/7
- A tailor-made service agreement that meets your exact needs
- Service reports regarding work performed
- 24/7 access to the service centre by phone or email
- Single point of contact – a single phone number for servicing all your installations
The backup power plant is often the central part of securing the company-critical load, and it is therefore important that it is inspected at regular intervals, preferably annually. A comprehensive service agreement guarantees you the same level of service for various types of critical infrastructure so that the risk of error is minimised.
What are the benefits of transferring responsibility to Coromatic?
When you hand over responsibility for your critical facilities to us, you get time to take care of key areas of your business. Not only will you get access to the expertise of the Swedish service organisation, but also our entire Nordic network of service technicians, who are specially trained to take care of all types of critical infrastructure.
Do you want to know more about how we can help you secure your backup power?
Contact us at 020-45 05 05 or email@example.com