Base Service Agreement
With a Base Service Agreement, we provide you with assistance from skilled and certified technicians performing quality services.
Together, we find an agreed service level to secure your specific needs, ensuring the same level of service for different types of systems. Service levels can be adapted to meet temporary changes in needs, such as critical time periods or during events.
We provide you with regular service reports, including statutory reporting, and our Service Desk is your Single Point of Contact 24/7 all-year round. This gives you peace of mind to focus on your core business.
Elements included in Coromatic Base Service Agreement
- 24/7 Service Desk as your Single Point Of Contact
- Technicians available for on-site corrective maintenance (daytime or 24/7)
- Planned maintenance by competent technicians
- Statutory reporting, e.g. for cooling systems
- Standard service reports with access to our service portal
Optional elements in Coromatic Base Service Agreement
- Compliance reporting, e.g. energy consumption or security
- Technical Risk Reviews, e.g. thermal imaging or fuel tank testing
- System Optimization Assessments, e.g. energy use reduction
- Scheduled technician on site, e.g. weekly check-ups