Coromatic’s Safe shelter is one of three prefabricated basic modules, tailored according to customer needs. Safe shelter is specifically designed to resist different types of damage. Safe shelter is a very light and economical prefabricated building module, suitable for use in both defense and telecommunications, where an extra secure environment is needed for the customers’ equipment.
Different configurations of Safe shelter
Safe shelter can be delivered in various configurations, from a simple basic version to a complete and fully installed solution, to meet customers’ security and transportation needs:
- RÖS Shelter and RÖS Light – are configurations of Safe shelter specifically designed with a high level of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) protection against wire-tapping. It corresponds to the Swedish defense’s requirements for protection against compromising signal (RÖS).
- Bullet protection – building module is specially designed to withstand bullets of various calibers. It therefore provides additional protection for customers’ technology and telecom equipment.
- Burglar protection – building module is designed specifically to withstand high-end burglary attempts. It therefore provides additional protection for customers’ technology and telecom equipment.
- Accommodation shelter and Commando shelter – are aimed at customers in defense. The various building modules may contain equipment for bedrooms, offices, machine rooms, training rooms or dining rooms. In our Accommodation shelter, various room functions are linked to a practical and functional solution with a high comfort factor.
- Stackable – makes it possible to design a solution over more than one level, which is useful when space is limited.
Designed on an ISO frame with sandwich panels
Safe shelter in its various configurations is designed on an ISO frame with sandwich panels, ensuring a robust and easily transported solution.
The modular building unit is built of composite material and is available with electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) protection, ensured to protect electrical, radio and telecommunication equipment. Externally it can be fitted with various corrosion free facades.
All installations and lead-throughs are performed according to customer requirements. Safe shelter is designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. This shelter is designed for trouble-free operation in all climates.